五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Thursday, September 23, 2010

LALALA

Driving lesson today again. was pouring and i overslept can!! Instructor was waiting below my block for half an hr. i woke up when he called me saying he will be coming though. nice sleep, but not enough. haha.

Employment agent came my hse and settle some stuff. some subcon came to collect cheque from me too.

Had a long chat with my dear sista, SERENE YOW. on msn. good laugh man. she said her face is expanding horizontally. burst into laughter!

Hubby is sleeping. seems like he is tired back from work. project got to rush, poor thing. Ordered Nonya Delivery, takes them 2 hrs!! kns. im still waiting for it to arrive.

Hubby ask me to call for tingkat catering. my mum doesnt cook, so eating out everyday is killing us on the mind! thinking of what and where to eat practically everyday! going for the trial at neogarden for about 100bucks for 10D. if ok, will be taking monthly 3dishes+1soup for 3pax. which my kids can eat too. dont have to think of what to eat alr!! only weekends then eat out ah.

My phone keeps jamming. wtf. i think i need to change phone alr.

Tomorrow might be meeting serene for brunch. i scared i cannot wake up leh!! haha. but definitely going to rebond my hair at bugis. I need some maintainence for my hair. CUI TTM!

Beldon is with my neighbour and adriel is sleeping. i guess its time for my nap also!

Signing off,
Lina
8.02pm

No comments: