五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

not in a good mood.

im so tired. yet cant sleep. sigh. baby is kicking vigorously in my tummy.

saw wj and gb when i went down to buy snacks at mama shop. wj is going korea!! envy* asked him to help me buy bb stuff over there. hope he can find some good buys. LOL.

kkh lost e envelope which i paid for registered mail!! i attached all my documents and an empty envelope(for them to sent my medical report back)with stamp and slot it into a bigger envelope and registered mail to them. instructions were stated in the letter given to them. i should receive e mail on tuesday given my estimation. BUT BUT BUT. when i called them to check e status regarding my report. the person told me she nv c e envelope!!! it was her colleague who receive and open my documents. from her side of story. i conclude that THE DUMMY WHO RECEIVED MY MAIL THREW THE EMPTY ENVELOPE AWAY!!!! i explain to the person on phone and she say will get back to me e nxt day since it is near to their knock-off time. after hanging e phone. i realise that THEY CHUCKED MY DOCUMENTS ASIDE. if i nv call, i will be like a dumb ass waiting for postman to knock door. SO ANGRY!!

ok. 2nd part of e story. e nurse called me back e nxt day, which is wed, and told me they were sorry for the lost of my item. bcus im not yet legal age to collect e documents, my mum will have to go down n collect for me. so i argued with them i have to collect it asap. which means i wan to get it myself. they agreed and also waived the $5+ charge for e report.

this means that i will have to postpone my gynae checkup AGAIN. i supposed e report will reach on tues. therefore i book my gynae on thurs. wtf. i have been dragging my detailed scan again and again. all thanks to e dummy.

have not been in good mood since evening. so stressed bout so many things. SIGH. emotionally breakdown**

i plan to go kkh to collect my documents tml. and after that go bugis and pray sun bian go find my dear huiyu. maybe i can shop awhile n study my exam on fri over there. since i haven start on it yet. sigh. go out n walk walk should be able to refresh myself.

saw this sentence which i feel it is meaningful.
爱情使我们忘记时间,时间使我们忘记爱情。

No comments: