五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Monday, December 10, 2007

summarised

haven been blogging for few days. just dont have e mood bah. anyway. ROMed on 4th december 2007. i look so chubby in all e photos!! e photography session was so tiring. lasted for 2 hrs and i fed mosquitoes who live in fort canning park. dh is worn out by all the poses and actions he is required to do. LOL. we climbed SO MANY STAIRS. n i finally took off my heels and walk. a barefooted bride! UGLY. lol. after dat went to have dinner and that calls it a day.

okie. some ppl(not going to mention names) keep asking bb or marriage first. YAH. I SHOTGUN. SO WHAT?! i am super happy with my life now. im contented with my bb. i am proud to become a young mama. if u are those who despise on shotgun marriages, pls fck off.

finish venting my anger, i feel so great. LOL. okie. i did not go for exam today. two reasons. 1. i will still fail if i go. cos i did not even memorise a page of notes. 2. im too tired to wake up n go school. CLAPS* im so brave. haha.

i went to take mc and met my sister at cityhall. we shop in suntec and msq. my legs are swollen and pain after one whole day of walking. oh yah. my tummy is so big lerr. but when i board mrt from bedok to cityhall. no one give up seats despite my big tummy and my aching legs. 8 out of 10 of e people "zzZzZzz". they close their eyes and sleep.

it has been a long time since hubby n me go out for a movie or a nice dinner. not even a shopping trip bah. sigh. he has been working day and night cos rushing for project. how i wish he could take a few days leave and accompany me out. but no choice, e price to pay to live in singapore.

No comments: