五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

HDB AHG additional housing grant approved!

Haven’t been updating my blog because the kids are back to school after the june holidays! Without internet access at mama’s place, i am basically watching TV everyday.

one very good news from HDB yesterday!! my AHG and SHG is approved!

It is the max amount one can get. LOL. you will know how humble is our household expenses every month. Luckily that there is no additional documents or whatsoever needed by HDB. My HLE will be expiring in early september. Booked flat on 3rd june. I was so eager that I wrote in to the HDB officer to expedite my AHG and my signing of agreement of lease. gonna be troublesome to re-apply for HLE if the 2nd appointment were to fall after the HLE expire. the probable completion date should be 28feb 2018 but i dunno why the system gave 2019. anyway, One big step to my new home! HOORAY!!

not used to the kids having school back because my timing is totally different now. either i do my chores in the morning or at night after hubby fetch me back from mama’s place. Time needed for adjustments.

Another good news, I am able to get the GST voucher this year!!! but, the money is not meant for expenses, gonna put into savings for our future abode.

arranged appointment to go browhaus with mama tomorrow afternoon. I purchase a package couple of years ago and got quite a lot of balance credits there. Been dragging my feet there because of the hard selling therapist. the last time i went was not too bad, try again la huh. LOL. I spent over 1k previously. i should utilise as much as i can right? lol.


Signing off with happiness,
10.51pm





No comments: