五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Friday, June 27, 2014

T.G.I.F

T.G.I.F everyone!

To me everyday seems to be the same lol. weekends weekdays 都没分别.

Changed a new look for my blog! Added in the old Chat box. I am amazed that I actually remember the password for Cbox account.

2 more days before the kids school start. more than half a year gone in 2014. so fast!!!! can’t wait for the kids to finish their holidays and i can get a breather.

was thinking of our family tree today. (perhaps my church is emphasising on family recently).

For me it is damn simple. I only have a grandmother who is not blood-related(my father’s step-mother). my parents and her are on very bad terms because she actually ill-treat my dad when he was young. and the 姑姑(s) are also not related by blood. no contact nothing.

My grandma treated me better than last time after I gave birth to 2 sons. LOL! she has got quite a traditional thinking la. if not last time she don’t care about me. nonetheless, i appreciate her coming from AMK all the way to Eunos almost everyday to cook for me and bring all the food she buy. She is already 80plus years old.

I rarely visit her, less than once a year? LOL. after I moved out she went to my mum’s place to find the kids but we are not at my mum’s place. My mum refused to give her my new address and told her she doesn’t know where I’m staying now. hmmmm...

anyway, back to my side of tree. my dad, mum, elder sister and one eldest step sister with grandmother. that is all we have. lol.

Hubby one is just as opposite. He has got a big family down there. Due to some reasons, we are no longer in contact la. to them perhaps I’m the damn bitchy or whatever they want to call it. I don’t like to be pretentious so i voice out whenever i get upset or angry. and partly because of this we fell out with them especially his immediate family members.

With my character it is almost impossible to live in harmony with them la. i usually don’t care how people look at me. i say whatever is not right and i don’t like others to meddle or interfere with my problems or life. even my mum she let us be on our own because i hate ppl nagging and talking just for the sake of it. I think i am the worst daughter-in-law in his whole family tree can lol!

its been almost 2 years there is no contact between hubby and his own family side. sometimes i do wonder if he will want to patch things up. but he has got no reaction lol. if u ask me, i will prefer our lives just like normal now. i don’t hate them, i just choose to ignore. ignorance is bliss isn’t it? lol!

once his eldest cousin talked to me in fb. i told him we have move on in life. and yes we don’t harp on the past, just move forward and don’t look back. like i said before, whatever they like to talk behind my back so be it.

one thing for sure i am not comfortable with. one of his relative gave the supplier our home address to allow him to come up and chase the debts. and it became the debt collector harassment saga. how great can that be LOL.

whatever it is, i believe God planned everything out. it is not for me to judge but for him to.



hubby cooked maggi goreng yesterday night. He became e chef and i was the assistant. LOL! Delicious and sinful at the same time! no amount of money can buy these kind of feel.

Time to cook dinner for the kids!

Signing off with love
4.46pm





No comments: