五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Beautiful Sunday

Boss is working today so here i am at home with the kids. Yesterday night had a good session at church with a real funny speaker. the title of the sermon was " how to live with a husband who is so weird". LOL. it got me thinking through the night to improve on my marriage-hood.

Submissive to husband is not inferiority or passivity. I FULLY AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT. And Man always want woman to look inferior to boost their own self-esteem.

 The speaker shared about what a husband/partner needs. Put it simple, they just need encouragement and support. For eg. When e man comes home with a problem, we will always say " you see la, i tell you already. blah blah blah". this will spoil the communication between both parties. Agree or no? 

anyway, i believe all man needs some kind of encouragement and support no matter how strong they are. when they come home with a problem, we think of a solution together and not trying to reprimand them for the things which already happened. the speaker add on, of course is not that we turn a blind eye to all the mistakes our partner does. we just have to talk at the right time with the right tone.

 yeah, sometimes when man have affair outside. it is not necessary that the adulteress is prettier or sexier, perhaps she can be the worst looking woman on earth. but she is able to give the man the feel of his own self-worthiness which at home he will be facing the mother-like-wife who pull them down whenever they can.

 Speaker said: woman, respect your husband/partner. Men, love your wife. I agree no more with this statement. Love and respect is mutual. I believe if a man loves his partner, she will definitely give the deserved respect.

 Having said that, I am no saint to perfect my marriage-hood.but rather, to improve it as we goes along. Having strong thoughts to go back to study. targeting at diploma in BA at TP. need a serious discussion to see what hubby thinks of this as well. there are many areas which need to be taken care of before i can squeeze out the time.

 Because i am a stay-at-home-mum doesn't mean I'm free LOL. instead, it is often a busy day for me. And having someone to take over my roles for 3 evenings a week isn't easy. hope discussion with hubby will be a fruitful one. I am suspecting my ability to study now. LOL. thats why the hesitation on the idea for studying. Its been donkey years since I had an exam, i wonder if the brain will function properly.

 Moving into a new house of our own after 8years of marriage was not an easy task. Thank God there are many helpful friends around us who gave us support, the encouragement, the gifts and the help. You guys will never be forgotten *smiles*

 Finally it seems that I am settling well emotionally. Initially, it feels strange with just e kids and me most of the time. because back at my mum's place, my sis and mum are around quite often. After awhile, i got used to it and a new lease of life begins! LOL. having our own place definitely boosts the communication between hubby and me.

 Signing off with lots of love, 2.29pm

No comments: