五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Thursday, June 12, 2014

back to blogging

I was looking for my labour story and dig out this full-of-spider webs-blog. Reading through all the posts since 2007,I am full of emotions. There are just so much Ive been through and I didn't even realise I was that strong! LOL

 Decided to make the blog public accessible. and of course back to blogging frequently. At last 10 years later, I can read back on my own post and its like going through a memory lane. Blogging with a different situation now. back to stay-at-home-mum role taking care of my two little ones. previous business closed down and bye-bye to all the extravagant lifestyle.

 hubby got himself a down-to-earth job taking home a humble pay every month. If i were to ask myself will i miss the lifestyle in the past, i would say not all but just some. I miss the times where we don't have to worry about where our next meal will be. having more than enough every month instead of just making ends meet now. But again, having more than enough doesn't mean rich. e more u have, e more u spend.

 Ive been through the ups and downs of life and indeed it make me stronger every time. I STRONGLY believe that there will be a chance for us to leave poverty very soon. and we will be able to do it!! As for now, we just have to keep a healthy mindset, taking whatever is coming. good thing is I'm blessed with the current relationship with my hubby and the kids. been a homemaker for 1.5years and the kids are growing much healthier with stronger family bonds.

 But then again, I believe e man will want to excel more in his life. probably the time isn't right yet. 

the failure this time round is a painful lesson and a having big impact on my life. BUT but but. I am not going to bow down to fate or whatever u call it. I have never give up on myself again just waiting for the right time. slowly clearing the debts one by one. although it seems to be never-ending.

Im holding on to that day which we are debt-free. always have the strong urge to head back to workforce but the situation doesn't permit. I will endure another 1.5 years when the kids will be in primary school!!

 its june holidays for the kids and I'm basically rotting at home almost everyday *CRIES*

No comments: