五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Enduring through low point of life

Gonna send out the documents to Temasek poly today!

I pray hard that I will get a placement.

Was at mum’s place yesterday and enjoyed a few rounds of mahjong with sis and mum=D  Sis getting married in Oct and many preparation to be done these few months. She is looking forward to having her own family soon. and of course she is planning for her bb right after marriage. Gave her some experiences I had in family/marriage life but sort of diff because she gets the normal route to the next phase of life. Apply BTO, get married, move in to new house and get a baby. For me is the other way round, Have baby, get married, apply BTO and move in to new house. LOL!!!

Hubby and I got married about 1 year after we got together. Which means I was pregnant after 6 months tgt. Crazy right?! I felt that I must be crazy when I am only 16 years old. LOL!!

Recently got to know that one of my friend got pregnant with her long relationship boyfriend. CONGRATS man! Age seriously doesn’t matter, it depends on our own maturity. I believe she will have a great time ahead creating her own family. And my prayers will be with her and her little one :)

As the post title says, I am trying my very best to stay positive with all the endurance needed for the current situation. Trying to make the best out of the worst situation.

I believe as a woman, it is ok to go through rich and poor with my family. I just need the man to be supportive and to go through all these in harmony. Most family bonds broke because of financial difficulties, quarrels, fights between the 2 adults often begins with $$$$$. I try my best to prevent simply cause I came from a family with this bloody problem. And it seriously made a damn big impact in my life.

I don’t believe in fairytale. Those looks-like-perfect relationship only happens in drama.

Contacted one of my old customer who is a property agent to check out for my friend. Surprisingly he still remember me! I did his mum’s place 3 years back and he came back to me when his got his own place but too bad I was not in the industry already.

I am a person who enjoys knowing people from different walks of life. It made my connections wider and boosts my knowledge and communication skills. Hubby said to me before my mouth is non-stop kind. LOL. I can talk about everything under the sun. and i love doing it.

Now, when I am not able to do so, I BLOG!!! When you have so much words to say, the best thing to turn to is my computer. Adriel and Beldon is too young to understand what I am talking to as well. Big Thanks to the good people who gave me the IMAC. I believe apple captured an alien, it is amazing! LOL.

Still waiting patiently for my AHG letter from HDB to sign the agreement of lease. once we collect keys in 2018, the rental unit will have to return to hdb within 4 months. its quite rushing for me i feel. lol.

Neighbours here are good and it is quite convenient with lots of shops just opposite my current flat. Hopefully punggol will be as convenient huh. With e shopping centre near to the development I chose ,it is definitely a plus point.

We chose to give up on the previous one we balloted back in 2011, Waterway Ridges. Given the income that time we had no grant no cpf contributions. Monthly instalment is almost 1.3k for a 4 room flat. We got a good queue number and paid the deposit before cancelling.

Luckily we did not sign the AOL that round, if not we will need to pay 5% of purchase price!!! and it is almost impossible to service the mortgage loan given the current situation and it will strain us out slogging through that 30 years.

Changing to a 3 room flat with grants will only require less than 50% of what we are going to pay for the 4 room. Gonna be much smaller but i believe we can make do with it.



I saw a photo in FB which I nearly fainted. I was so DAMN BLOODY FAT!! This is taken in 2011.

And
this taken in bkk 2011


Slightly better in 2012

And finally much more better now


Ok i admit the last photo is edited with lightings. BUT 没有 EDIT FACE HOR!

I look much like a human now. I gave birth in 2009 to beldon. HOW THE HELL DID I GET SO FAT AFTER 2 FUCKING YEARS OF CHILDBIRTH!!

When i was so tempted to cook maggi at 12am yesterday, I saw these pics and I gave up the idea, went to sleep. because I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT PIG LOOK!

This is how hubby and i look like in 2006. Im 16 and he is 22. how time flies right. if only i get get back to the 16-year-old figure. Hubby looks so young too!! he is ageing fast now because of the stress lol!


enough of pictures of me. LOL!

lets see the kids photo to bring back e appetite for today’s dinner

想当年我们驾的马赛地。。。

LOL. i think hubby will miss that period of time:)


Endurance while struggling. making the best out of the worst=D

Stay positive everyone!

Signing off,
with mixed feelings
2.39pm

No comments: