五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Monday, June 16, 2014

Charging forward to my dream

Congrats to my dearest Serene on passing her exams!! one big step forward to pursuing her dreams! and also hy graduating from NAFA.

 Although we wasted the initial part of our studying-life in sec school, doesn't mean that we are not able to excel. Life isn’t a bed of roses for us, but we put in all our effort for a better future. we don't have the privilege to study and NOT working. we don’t have the means to just enrol ourselves into an overseas college. we slog through and to be financially independent while pursuing studies. we should be proud of ourselves right! LOL

 I decided to apply for diploma at TP which will be commencing in Oct. took me some effort to persuade hubby for his consent. or probably argue should be a better word. lol. some rules he set upon before he gave me the support. and mama will be looking after the kids at my own house when i have my lessons. but again, i will still be waiting for the offer letter after i submit my particulars. I believe God will have it all planned out for me.

 “Do not let fear become the obstacle of your life” Because of this sentence, i decided to charge forward to what I am afraid of. I was taken aback by the thoughts of studying. I do not know whether will I be able to do it given the ability now. I cannot afford to fail and remodel, not even a single subject. it will take me 2.5years to complete the diploma and hopefully everything will be good.

 I was watching the testimony of Huang guo lun, a taiwan artiste, and i realise no one is too late for chasing our own dreams. IF YOU NEVER TRY, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

 will be registering Adriel to primary school next month. parents of his classmates envy my age as they are 12 years older than me on average. But i told them, there are many sacrifices when you have your kids at a young age. for me, it was 17years old when i am pregnant with Adriel. Seriously, the road is NOT easy at all. Thank God I managed to walk through all these years.

 Signing off with a determined heart, 12.20pm

No comments: