五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

im back!

YONG LI NA IS BACK!!!!

my last post is almost 2 months back!! my blog seems to be so lonely. LOL. anyway, my tai zi is having his nap now, lets hope he wun wake up until i type finish.

my adriel is reaching 4 months in one week time. he just recover from v bad cough plus phlegm. sigh. spent a bomb on his medical fees. cos i brought him to a few doctors and tried e tui na. in e end he recovered by eating Dr heng's medicine which is GOOD!! recover in 1 day and fully recovered in 2 days. $32 only can!! compared to PD it is so much cheaper.

after adriel recovered, i fell sick. idiot. spent money see doctor again. KNS.

im now trying to diet to get back my pre-preg weight. i think another 5kg to go. SIANS.


e day when i was sick, my dear prince slept for 12 hrs straight!!! i think he knows mummy is sick, let me sleep. LOL. but only for one day leh.

but nvm, e emperor is v nice to help me with baby so i could rest. hahaha.

adriel wake up lerr!!

*to be continued..

No comments: