五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

im back!!!

*continued from last post..

im motivated by serene yow to continue n finish my entry as fast as possible!! LOL.

adriel is sleeping now, so i got time to play compputer!!! i hope he sleep longer den i can play awhile more.

i miss e times when i was pregnant leh... i can sleep 12-14hrs straight. play com no matter wad time i wan. eat n eat but heck care e accumulated fats in my body. den also ppl see pregnant lady normally will give way de.

anyway, im Very very VERY VERY angry over an incident which happened at Eunos MRT. one fine day, i was carrying adriel in my carrier and pushing a pram going to take MRT. i push e pram to e wheelchair/pram gantry n saw an red colour 'X'. (unless u are some rich ppl who dun take public transport, if not u would probably know wad im talking bout)
den e SMRT officer press a button in order to let me pass.

just when i was about to tap my card(imagine e distance between e machine n my card was about 20 cm away), a STUPID AUNTIE just tap her card and expect me to let her pass. i LL la got to make way for her. then, TO MY HORROR, everyone just continue behind her!! i was standing there n they just pass by me one by one. FYI, NO ONE STOP TO LET ME PASS OK!! I WAS CARRYING A BABY AND PUSHING A PRAM!!! PUI!

i waited for about few minutes to let everyone pass den i could enter. WTF. IM SO DAMN DISGUSTED BY THOSE UGLY COMMUTERS. YUCKS. PUUI. too bad i dun have anymore empty hands to take picture of them!!!

i think i will be out in e workforce once adriel turns 2yr old. sigh. i scared by e time i cant bear to leave him with childcare leh. LOL.

adriel learns how to flip liao. fast huh. n according to doctor, he is teething le. maybe another 2wks to 1 mnth time den i can see his tooth liao.

i think i need to go on a diet to shed off all my extra fats.

shall stop here, got to feed milk milk le!!

No comments: