五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WoooOOOoo. i think my blog is so so so boring. so lengthy and 'wordy'. therefore i decided to add in some pictures.



WINNIE THE POOH!!!!! hubby love the playmat so much that he bought 3 sets. siao huh. but i also love it la!! cos it is POOHH!!!! FYI, pooh is the oldest character in disney. guess how old is he....


we dismantled the playpen liao. cos adriel is sleeping on his tummy and im afraid of SIDS so i rather let him sleep beside me.

see e banner!! DIY by my superman. and e thing attach to playpen i find it quite ugly after i look at this picture.
n dun be suprise by e boxes. cos i bought 3 boxes of pampers back cos got promotion. if i could carry i would buy more la. LOL!! oh ya. the white white paper is suppose to be winne the pooh poster!!!! going to put above e banner. YIPPEEE!!!

time for adriel's picture!!


MUMMY!! im not a girl!! dun make me wear scarf!!



saw e bathtub?? my lazy mummy left it there after she bathe me.




my daddy is trying to rape me!!!



london bridge is falling down*

sorry la. i know e captions abit stupid. but my 1st time leh. LOL. v good liao hor..

No comments: