五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Saturday, February 23, 2008

fcking lil boy

HII!!!

im sooooo bored right now!!!!! lazy to update for past few days.

went to bedok inter yesterday with hubby to eat. den shop around sheng siong and ntuc for awhile. also bought antiseptic cream for wounds and lots of those big plasters. this is for my dear hubby. cos he injured himself at work!! for 2 days summore. he came back limping one day n i was so shock to see his leg bleeding. e leg was swollen and he felt pain when he walk. actually wanted to get some bandages from pharmacy but our hse here dun have ahs. in e end decided to go clinic and get his wound clean up. doctor wanted to stitch e wound up initially. but he rejected. so just bandage n got a vaccination. wad puo shang fong thing la. total cost $81!! scary.. but e swelling really got better la. so quite worth it.

fri i went to clinic for gynae's appt. did not do any ultrasound scanning. just check e heartbeat and my blood pressure. to make sure everything's alright. bb head is engage. just got to wait for his signal. gynae said i m in my 37weeks. so i suppose my EDD will be on 14march. got to wait n wait.

will be meeting my sistas for an outing nxt week!!! so long since i've seen them lehs. hahaha. dunno they miss me nots! LOL!! i think they will get a shock if they see my size now. like a giant!! im going to make them puke by showing them my stretchmarks. HAHAHA. anyway. my stretchmarks have faded quite alot liao. not so reddish. i think i inherit from my mama. cos my big sister also got when she pregnant lehs. so it is unavoidable!!

went to eat seng kee just now. v nice!!!! i drank coconut. heard that it is good to drink once a week when near ur due date. so bb will come out cleaner. i hope it does. cos previous time i drink i kena leg cramp at night until i nearly cry. LOL. was asking hubby wad if sudd one night i wake him up n tell him my waterbag burst. will he heck care me n sleep back. LOL. he was dumbfounded. cos he is those kind of ppl who doesnt noe what he is doing during his sleep n i m not suprise if he heck care me even there is any emergencies. but he is indeed v anxious about e bb. everytime i got cramps or contractions den he will say. yan shen liao huh. hmmph. he work v hard for e sake of me n bb. he insist on going to work even though he was limping with a swollen leg. so proud of him eh!! hahaha.

ok. there was this person who pissed me off in e middle of e night. shall not reveal his name over here. he initiate a chat in msn on particular night. i cant remember e exact words in e conversation but will try to get e meaning. shall name e guy A.

A: hi. is that u in ur display pic?

ME: hihi. ya. its me.

A: u got married le?? so sudden?!

ME: ya. i got married liao. my bb will be coming out nxt month.

A: no formal dinner?

ME: nopes. i was 6months by e time i got rom. so cant possibly rush through.

A: oh.. shotgun marriage?

ME: ya. shotgun.

A: how old is ur husband?

ME: 24 this yr.

A: i ask u something but its quite rude.

A: y nv abort?

ME: wad for i abort if my guy is willing to bear full responsibilty for my bb. moreover he can support us.

shall stop here cos it was quite a short conversation. but it makes my blood boil u noe!! WTF. yah. i shotgun. WHAT SO BIG DEAL HUH! did i step on ur fcking tail!! KNN. okie. e question "y nv abort?" OMG! wad kind of human is this!! fancy asking ppl this kind of immoral question!! its ok to be rude. but! it is not only rude. but just show how dumb can this guy be. he shouldnt be labelled as a guy. i should call him a little boy. ok. this lil boy here share e same age as me. n i feel he is far too childish. even my sistas support me ok!!! they encouraged me to keep my bb when i found out i was pregnant. n they are also born in 1990 ok!! e lil boy should slap himself n bang e wall. so many ppl are trying so hard to conceive and here u are asking ppl why nv terminate e pregnancy. i was so disgusted by his words. show how immature and heartless u are. i dun mind if this lil boy were to chance upon my blog n see all these. i wil be even happier if he noe how dumb he is.

ok. im tired of all e ranting. bedtime!!

No comments: