五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Monday, February 18, 2008

song changed!

HI ALL!!

changed my blog song liao. e previous song lyrics abit funny. this song v emotional. but nice nice!!

ok. im really freaking freaking bored!!!! stayed at home yesterday. i was lying on bed playing computer for e whole of sunday cos im simply too tired to walk. i dun even feel like walking to kitchen. but my bb keep pressing down my pelvic. causing me to visit e toilet VERY FREQUENTLY. even in e middle of e night i must crawl to my precious toilet. look how noble mothers are!! LOL. i think this month is e most unbearable month throughout my pregnancy. V V V V XIN KU LEHS! i keep having cramps/contractions. my backache is killing me!! summore i got v v jialat de breakouts lehs! i think is due to hormonal changes. i think i wun put my pics up in case ppl get nightmares tonight. or maybe i should take pic of my tummy n show my long-time-nv-see sistas. LOL.

i hope i wun miss ong huiyu's bday. her bday falls on 29march. n my EDD is on 21march. if bb pop out earlier i might be able to sneak out during confinement. will try my best to go but no promises ya!! wahaha.

bb has been moving around in my womb n kicking me. causing my sleepless nights.. sigh. was told that when u pregnant u wan bb to come out. but when bb come out. u feel like putting them back into ur womb again. LOL! quite a true logic i think.

yesterday hubby ask me:

DH: 你去生孩子den谁帮我洗衣服?

ME: 我坐月还要洗衣mehs? 我的也没有人洗lehs

DH: ok lohs. den 拿去楼下(laundry)洗lohs.

ME: .....

if he nv say i also dunno how e clothes going to be wash. my hubby will do hse work BUT he wun wash clothes de. weird huh. mama got to work n i dun expect my lazy sis to hang e clothes. got once i nv do laundry for some time n this is what happen.

*one fine day i saw someone threw all e soiled clothes into e washing machine n wash. i supposed mama did that n i felt glad.
(e washed clothes remained in e washing machine for 2 days!!!)
e clothes smell horrible when i walk near e washing machine.

day three: i saw some clothes were being hang to dry lerr. den i wanted to wash hubby and my clothes n realise inside e washing machine still got clothes lehs!!!! WTF!

i look up and saw all e clothes hanging were mama's clothes. WA LAU! she hang herself de only. SO ANGRY!!!!!

--unbelievable.

my clothes normally wash tgt with hubby de. only few pieces wash with mama n sis. cos they too lazy to hang.

hubby did an experiment before. to test e laziness of sis n mama.

*e shower detergent (palmolive) finish liao. e refill pack we put inside toilet tgt with e empty bottle. hubby wanted to see who will go n pour e refill into e bottle. cos it is always hubby who refill.

2nd day: nth happen.

3rd day: my hubby ask. 你们没有冲凉的啊?mama replied. 有。谁讲没有。hubby ask again: den 你们用什么冲凉?

in e end... found out they use e small bottle of WALCH. which we bring our during swims. WA LAU!! v horrible.

another time got to refill again. my hubby hide e walch n guess wad... they use e bar soap from body shop which we leave dere for donkey years liao. OMG.

hubby was stunned by all e unexpected results from his experiment. LOL

im tired. got to zZZz liao.

byebye at 5.51pm

No comments: