五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Monday, February 11, 2008

hihi

im rotting at home waiting for e playpen and mattress to arrive.. so bored!!! im suppose to go suntec and change e helicopter for hubby. but got to wait for e delivery to arrive 1st. ARGHHH..

me n hubby went to suntec yesterday. dunno how many times i've been going there. my plan was to eat e teochew porridge buffet at joaquim. i thought they closes at 4+ den reach dere found out they close at 3!!!!!!! KNS! i wanted to eat e buffet so much!!! e buffet lunch is from 11-3pm nia. im looking for ppl to go eat with me. $9.90 nett. mon-fri.

i officially got rid of my la pi xiao xin eyebrow without spending a cent. hubby plucked for me!!! LOL! suprisingly, he did a v good job.

playpen arrive liao. i got to go out le. come back n update later! =)

No comments: