五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

its a boy!!

everybody. my baby's gender is a boy!!! abit upset but still its my precious son!! hubby's words make me feel at ease.but i know he wants a baby gal badly. =(

brought adriel for his MMR jab on monday. i went for my appt too. adriel didnt cry when he got his jab!! CLAPS CLAPS. i got my blood test too. ouch. after that went opposite to do my detailed scan. my detailed scan took one hr. gosh. total damage= 300bucks. wanted to opt out for blood test but gynae says it is compulsory.

the sonographer was very nice throughout e detailed scan. she is an indian. she told me she got 2 gals and one boy. her eldest daughter was very bubbly and cheerful. and when she got her no.2 and found out its a gal, she didnt look forward to her arrival and throughout her pregnancy she was very unhappy. den her gal came out to be very gloomy and sad. always staring into blank and dun smile so much. thats y she ask me not to gloom over e gender of e baby. i think its true. but of cos she is blessed to have her 3rd boy. i hope my third one will be a gal!! maybe in e yr of dragon?

hubby bought e induction cooker for me. brand taiyo. damn good!! should have bought it earlier. e temperature is high enough for me to fry things.

im now 63kg. from 56-63. 7kg!! gynae says abit too fast. but im not as fat as wad i was when i was having adriel. its just my tummy is super big.

im having v bad breakout. aloevera gel doesnt help. bought e bioessence spot removal gel. it claims to reduce redness and contract pimple in 3 minutes. remove without any scar in 7 days. we shall see. but so far for 1st day i can see e result. not bad.

not sure izit bcus of my growing tummy. i get tired v easily. my back keep aching. hubby says if i m too tired will hire those part time maid to come in and do e hsework for me. feel so touched! but i believe i can do it ah. maybe when it is near my EDD den i shall ask a part time maid to come in and wash my hse 2-3times per week.

feel like taking a nap but i noe i will bcum v lazy after e nap.

ok. im going to take a rest. bye!

No comments: