五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Sunday, April 12, 2009

NAP

adriel is having a nap right now. his schedule went haywire, got to re-time his nap again.



supposed to go for a swim on sunday, but e weather dont seem to be very good. hubby's cousin came with his gf. he drove us to TM and e new shopping centre. hubby and i went on fri alr. super duper crowded.

went to mount faber and henderson waves on sunday. walk until my legs ache. hubby promised to bring me to cable car dining on his birthday!! i noe he miss his clubbing days. maybe we should head down to club on his birthday. shall ask my mum to take care of adriel at night. anyway he wun wake up till morning. LOL.

finally trained my preccious son to sleep on his own. under e care of my mum, he needs to be carry, pat and ccuddle before he goes into deep sleep. now i just leave him in e playpen with lotsa teddy bear and he will sleep on his own. *clap clap*.
he is super picky bout his food. got to think of new recipes to make him open his mouth. changed his formulae to PEDIASURE by abbott. so far so good.
finally after one month, im going to bring him for his jab. due to his cough n flu i delayed till now. LOL.

going for my checkup too. i think im in my 20weeks alr. which means 5 months pregnant!! my tummy getting bigger and BIGGER. taking nap on alternate days if not im so tired. never-ending household chores. ive decide to take care of adriel and no.2 myself till both of them goes to childcare centre den i will go to work.

im learning to go to e market to buy meat. i cant possibly tell e uncle, "uncle i wan 200gram of lean meat". after asking my mum, this is wad i should say. "uncle, gei wo liang kuai qian de wu hua rou". if im not wrong lean meat is shou rou. cos i always buy my groceries at supermarket. i see all e labels in eng. i dunno e chinese name. LOL. anyway, yesterday hubby and i had grilled chicken. bought two big chicken thigh and marinate overnight. grill with bbq sauce. MARVELLOUS! and it is only 1.80 for one big thigh. i shall invite my sistas over for a meal after i have absolute confidence in my cooking skills. wait patiently huh. LOL.

suddenly i miss e feeling of clubbing. with a glass of martell and a ciggy. WOO. ren jian xiang shou. its all bout e atmosphere there. LOL. wait till both my kids are big enough and we shall hit e club tgt!! hubby said he will bring them there when they are 14. he is open-minded but im not. LOL. im really strict in disciplining my child. hubby banned me from buying cane home. he say if i were to cane adriel. he come back n cane me. WTH. example of disciplining: i put him in highchair whenever it is meal time. at 1st he keep wanting to go to e floor and play while eating cos of my mum's 'training'. i dont care of his scream n shout. i INSIST on feeding in a chair. took me bout one whole week before he change his habit. if he still dun eat i leave him to be hungry. LOL!! hubby will scream at me if he noes this. this is to prevent adriel from running around esp when going out while he having his food.

ok. its 4pm. im going to cook dinner. hubby will be backk at 5 plus!!

No comments: