五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Friday, April 17, 2009

its only 9.43 and adriel is sound asleep. Omg. he is going to wake up v early tml. hubby is working tml!! i think i will postpone my appt. i dun have e courage to go alone. if halfway adriel wants to be carried den i will have to push e 8kg pram and carry him.

yesterday cooked spaggettie with chicken chop!! hubby cook e black pepper sauce and e pasta sauce. SUPER NICE. taste like wad i eat outside. sadly to say, my hubby cooks better than me. so i got to learn from him. LOL. today we ate corn,carrot and potato soup. also got chicken nuggets and stir-fry spinach. average taste.

i dun care i wan to go swimming on sunday. i hope e weather will be nice to me. swim tgt with hubby and adriel. its going to be fun!!

i finally got adriel to eat e nestle cereal. these few days like having war with him trying to get him to eat his cereal. cos i cant possibly let him eat 3 meals of porridge. so breakfast will be cereal or bread with nutella. trying to let him try milo. but he refuse to drink any other fluids other than plain water in his magmag.

im having breakouts on my cheek due to over-heatiness. hubby dun let me drink any cooling stuff. sigh. i feel so ugly whenever i go out. i cant find my pimple cream. ARGH!!!

im craving for bedok reservoir kuey chap. im craving for durians!! but my heatyness!! god. im craving for macdonalds. im craving for xiao long bao.

im pratically eating like a pig. my tummy is super obvious liao. im HUNGRY!!

No comments: