五年前的我们,五年后的我们

五年前的我们,五年后的我们

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

pissed off..

im going to zayven's full month celebration later!! WOOHOO.. cant bring adriel cos my mum is super pantang. im going with hubby and huiyu. bought a high chair for zayven hope he like it! it will be super useful when he going to start his semi solid food.

my mum has started work and now e hse is under my care!! wahaha. is really tiring when im pregnant and got to do so many things. this is my schedule for e day:
wake up at 7+ to feed adriel his milk. he will sleep back after that den i nap awhile. wake up at 10+ to cook his food. he wakes up at 11 den will crawl around e hse while learning to walk. bathe him and den feed him his food. 2+ he have his snack. 3pm he have his nap and den i will have to cook for him and for hubby. sweep and mop e floor. do e laundry and take a shower.
he wakes up at 5+ n den have his dinner. he have his milk feed at 10+ and off he sleep. sometimes he sleep at 12am.

super busy right!! but end of e day its really worth it. at least i know adriel is under good care. i have a strong urge to take care of 2kids myself. there is one kind of satisfaction where normal jobs cant give me.

quarrel with my mum yest. im super pissed off with her. ive been doing hsehold chores, hanging e clothes, sweeping, mopping, cleaning and wadever things i can do. once she come home she will nag n nag. nag at wadeva things she can find. i can jolly well throw their clothes aside and wash ours will do. when i was carrying adriel i still do e laundry despite im so heavily pregnant. she doesnt help me n still nag n nag. i swear i will move out once i able to apply for a flat. once, she threaten to beat n push me. im pregnant now leh!!! cant stand her. hurling vulgarities at me every now n den. hubby say she is experiencing her menopause. i supposed so too. if one day she push me down to e floor and thats it. im packing my things and go.

ok. im going to wash adriel's toys now. goodbye!!

No comments: